Directions to Laurita Winery
From New Jersey Turnpike North or South
- Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 7A; bear right after toll to Route I-195 East (toward Shore Points).
- Shortly after merging on Route I-195 East, take Exit 7 to Route 526 East toward Allentown. Proceed approx. 1 mile, turn right at stop sign on Route 539 (Main Street).
- Go a short distance through town; after the old mill and pond, take a sharp left to remain on Route 539 (High Street). Proceed just over three miles before you must bear right to remain on Route 539 South.
- After the 2nd light, proceed to West Colliers Mills Road. Proceed just under a mile and Colliers Mills will turn sharply to the right becoming Archertown Road which then curves sharply to the left.
The Laurita Winery — 85 Archertown Road, New Egypt NJ 08533 — will be on your right just after this S-curve.
Directions from 195 West
- Go to Exit 11 (Imlaystown) and bear left on exit ramp. At stop sign, take a left on Imlaystown-Hightstown Road.
- When road ends, take a right on Route 526 West.
At first light, take left on Sharon Station Road. After approx. 1 mile, Sharon Station becomes Route 539 South.
- After the 2nd light, proceed to West Colliers Mills Road.
West Colliers Mills will turn sharply to the right becoming Archertown Road which then curves sharply to the left.
The Laurita Winery will be on your right just after this S-curve.
Directions from Atlantic City
- Take Atlantic City Expressway to Garden State Parkway North. Take Exit 58 and at top of exit ramp, take a left for Route 539 North.
- Go approx. 22 miles and cross Route 70 which is the last major cross street. Go approx. 8 miles and take left on West Colliers Mills Road.
- West Colliers Mills will turn sharply to the right becoming Archertown Rd. which curves sharply to the left.
- The Laurita Winery will be on the right just after this S-curve.
Directions from Garden StateParkway, North of 195
- Take Garden State Parkway South to Exit 98 and follow signs for I-195 West. Then, follow directions for Route I-195 West listed above.
From Walt Whitman, Ben Franklin, or Betsy Ross Bridges
- Follow directions from I-95 Northbound.
Directions from Pennsylvania, Route 1
- Take Route 1 East. After crossing the Delaware River, take first Exit and follow signs to Route 29 South. Route 29 South becomes Route I-195 East. Then, follow directions for Route I-195 West listed above.
- AMTRAK provides rail Service from New York City, Washington DC and other parts of the country to Philadelphia, arriving at 30th Street Station. Call 800-USA-RAIL.
New Jersey Transit
- New Jersey Transit is New Jersey’s public transportation corporation providing bus and rail transit service. Call 800-582-5946 or 215-569-3752.
- PATCO High-Speedline provides transportation between Philadelphia and southern New Jersey. Call 215-922-4600 or 609-772-6900.